Please refer to the following PDFs for information on designing and ordering your memorial glass. Both documents have the same information:
I am working to set up a digital shopping cart; until the cart is up and running, I will continue to work directly with my clients via email and phone. My goal is to provide exceptional personalized customer care. I work very closely with my memorial bead clients, and am available via email and phone/text, Mondays through Fridays.
To get started:
- Take a look at the examples of my work on the Memorial Glass page to see the various designs and options I offer, along with pricing information. If you don’t see what you want, or if you’re not quite sure of what you want, I’ll be happy to consult with you.
- Send me an email with “Memorial Bead Order” in the subject line.
My address is: memorialartglass_at_christinehansen_dot_com. (Alternatively, find a contact form here.)
- I’ll need to know how many beads you want, the style and color, and finishing options.
- I will usually respond within one or two business days and we’ll get the details worked out to our mutual satisfaction.
- I will give you a total due, including USPS Priority Express Mail shipping costs (usually $35 for small orders), and we will arrange payment. I accept Square, credit cards (via Square – you don’t need a Square account to use your credit card), and in some cases, personal checks. Finished beads will be sent via USPS Priority Express Mail, which includes tracking and delivery confirmation. USPS regulations require that cremated remains be labeled as such, and shipped via Priority Express. Priority Express service is the fastest, most secure delivery method for your memorial pieces. My shipping rates reflect the cost of this service.
- You’ll send me the ashes and any information or pictures of your beloved that you think might be helpful. I’ll send you an email to let you know your package has arrived safely.
- I’ll make your beads/pendants, and send pictures of the finished pieces via email or text for your approval.
- Once you’ve approved the pictures of your order, I will add wirework/chain (if you ordered it), and ship out your order, with the extra ashes. I track each return package and confirm with you that you’ve received it.
- Please place the ashes I return to you in a safe spot, so that I may make a replacement for you in case of loss or damage.